Terms & Conditions
Digital121 aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favourable manner. By engaging Digital121 with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Digital121, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services will be given to the clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- Digital121 reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If clients avail any monthly service package of Digital121 then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If Digital121, and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- Digital121, shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, Digital121., shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10 day prior notice.
- Digital121., will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Digital121, for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. Digital121, will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicised.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free of you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of term and conditioned will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of Digital121.
- Digital121, will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by Digital121.
- Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full refund will be made if you decide to cancel our services within 5 days of making the payment.
- If you choose to terminate our services after the initial 5 days then you will be charged an amount equivalent to the working hours put into the project. The balance will be credited to the account from which you made payment within 45 days of cancellation.
- Cancellation of any service renewal should be done 10 days prior to the start of the next billing cycle.
- If cancellations are made after the start of the billing cycle then an amount equivalent to the working hours put into the project during that month will be billable, which the clients will be entitled to pay.
- If you signed up for our services, but did not make use of them then you are still entitled to pay us.
- Amount of refund will be credited in the account from which the payment was made within 45 days of service cancellation.
3.2. SEO REFUND POLICY
Digital121 will not be liable for refund or guarantee of top search ranking under the following circumstances:
- In case of effect on SEO ranking due to changes in ranking algorithm, policies or functionality of search engines.
- Link building, a part of SEO, is carried out based on the information you provide us. In case the URLs given by you are incorrect, we will not be responsible for any subsequent errors and there will not be any refunds or money back guarantee.
- Digital121 will not be responsible for SEO results if the client engages with any other third party SEO services.
- Number of times and rank of a website appearing on the search list varies and thus an immediate change in the search ranking cannot be guaranteed.
- Any adverse effect on ranking due to changes in website content by the client or third party service provider hired by them.
We make no guarantee that our SEO services will show the client’s website in top ten search rank. However, understand that we work in your best interest and put in our best effort to provide genuinely profitable results. Our aim is to make your life simpler and your business more lucrative. *Digital121 reserves the right to change the above refund and cancellation policy at any given point without any prior notice.
If you have questions or comments regarding Infomastery products, please email us at Support@digital121.com or Call: +91-9164839793 .